Wow but this has been a busy week. Busy in a good and productive way but I’m tired and ready for the weekend to roll around.
Gym, visiting a friend, grocery shopping, gardening, cleaning and laundry – the week has flown. I also drove each morning to work which usually results in the need for two cups of tea when I arrive at the office. We managed a spontaneous dinner out on Wednesday, mostly because we were too tired from cleaning after work to cook.
But running around non-stop this week means that a relaxing weekend is ahead and I’m looking forward to that. We have a date night planned for this evening. Off to the movies after work, dinner and then a walk around the casino.
Tomorrow we plan to sleep in, have a slow breakfast and then go to Franschhoek. We might fit in a gym workout and wash our cars but have nothing else planned. Bliss.
My Friday gratitude list this week includes:
- visiting a wonderful friend and meeting her adorable baby
- An e-mail from my mother this week – with an invitation to breakfast where we can talk things through.
- Reading two books at the same time and enjoying both
- A relatively quiet week at work
- A clean home with the ironing all finished (for now!)
- Garden is looking beautiful thanks to hubby
- Driving each morning and getting the hang of the tricky access boom in the office complex
- Hubby’s patience re above and everything else!
What are you happy about on this Friday?